May 12, 2006

control issues ...

the christian church is full of them.

bear in mind that MOST CHURCH LEADERS have not studied what jesus studied before he started teaching. if they have been through a seminary or other formalized training, they study very limited interpretations of what other people claim he taught; and most only learn a doctrine of belief and its history only.

i imagine, because i post with my name 'business voodoo' most of my comments are not allowed on most 'christian' blogs, etc. in fact, i wonder every time i bother to interact with them, if they don't just dismiss me immediately because of my name, 'business voodoo' ... even though i sign each comment with my real name, 'elaine.' i've been monitoring several blogs of 'pastors' of 'churches' just to see what is going on in america's churches.

my biggest question is ... what are they afraid of ... sometimes i totally agree with them, sometimes i don't.

why is a different opinion such a problem.

control ... is what they want. they want you to believe them only, because if you are dependent on them to think for you, you will pay them at least 10% of your money. an important thing these days.

and the bigger picture: if we can embrace our differences, well, perhaps we can actually love our neighbor -- we can have community wherever we go and no longer need churches to create a 'community' for us.

if we can embrace our differences, well, then, we can't bomb our neighbor, can we? and then, well, our entire economy collapses.

so, my different opinion from the 'christian churches' and their pastor's blogs is usually left out ...
so, in the future, i've decided to POINT OUT THOSE WHO ARE AFRAID TO HEAR DIFFERENT OPINIONS ...

my advice ... don't go to a church where you have to adjust to THEIR WAY OF THINKING OR UNDERSTANDING 'THE TRUTH' ...

jesus said "I AM" is the truth ... what is "I AM" ? "I AM" is a old concept taken from ancient scriptures ... predating jewish traditions and the pharohs -- the source of most of jesus' teaching. "I AM" is the source within each human being that is connected to god. only you can bring the "I AM" into this world in your unique and individualized way -- that was god's plan. a world full of individuals fully embodying their "I AM" ... collectively creating the truth.

a church should welcome everyone and love everyone the same. if they are not doing that, jesus is just an idol to them. stay away from it. in fact, run away and don't look back!

peace & harmony,
elaine
"freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home